Ankita has an experience of advising on domestic as well as international clients on matters regarding litigation and dispute resolution. She specializes in the fields of intellectual property rights, sports, media & entertainment law. Additionally, she has been extensively engaged in restructuring and M&A advisory, civil litigation at various forums across different jurisdictions. Furthermore, she has delved in environmental matters and competition laws and has represented clients in the National Green Tribunal and Competition Commission. She has widely represented clients internationally for litigation and dispute resolution at the various forums for e.g. the Singapore Arbitration Centre etc.
- Advised extensively on trademark laws, copyright, designs law and their registration at various jurisdictions domestically and internationally.
- Advised on media and entertainment related negotiations and disputes including those of Distributorship Agreements, Advertising Agreements, Remake Agreements, Artist Agreement, Directors Agreement etc.
- She has represented clients on environmental laws at forums such as the National Green Tribunal before various benches.
- She has also widely advised on corporate commercial matters and implication of competition laws in India.
- Advised on restructuring of corporates and has represented companies for various mergers, demergers and acquisition deals before the Courts in India.
- She has been widely involved with arbitration and dispute resolution proceedings both ad hoc arbitration and institutional arbitration in India and abroad.